Minster Law are personal injury specialists with specific expertise in accidents involving a vehicle or on a motorcycle.
Senior Business Analyst
July 2015 to January 2017
Reporting to the Associate Director, Programme Management as a contract BA based in York. The initial 6-month contract was further extended to 18 months with a broader remit.
Skills utilised: Agile, Waterfall, Prince 2, Process mapping (as is – to be), MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office, Team Management, Project Management, Mentoring and Coaching, 1-2-1’s, Interviews, Shadowing, Legal Sector, Requirements elicitation, Workshop Facilitation, Process Improvement, Business Requirements documentation, User Stories, Proclaim/Eclipse Legal, Case Management Systems, Supplier selection, Relationship Management, Software Implementation, System Implementation, Quality Assurance and User Testing, Prototyping, Show and Tell, IT Infrastructure, Data Analysis, Senior Stakeholder Engagement, Greenfield Development, Management Information, QlikView, User Experience, Solution Design, Cost/Benefit Analysis, Business Case production.
- Conducted multiple departmental process and efficiency reviews, including provision of recommendations and implementation of enhancements
- Prepared various ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ business process documentation
- Mentored Junior Business Analysts and provided guidance and support to in-house Change team
- Conducted a feasibility study for a new finance application o Implementation of essential upgrade on primary business case management tool (Proclaim)
- Implementation of case cost management functionality (J-Codes)
- Project Managed the business-wide rollout of Office 365
- Managed a team of solicitors dealing with complex, high risk cases
- Where necessary worked with external suppliers to ensure solutions met defined business requirements
- Supported senior members of the Minster Law Executive, preparing and presenting papers